Church of S. Nicolò
Formerly an oratory in 1556, the church of S. Nicolòwas remodelled in the 17th century, when it assumed its current Baroque form. The niche above the pretty balcony preserves a fresco of the Madonna of Reggio or of the Ghiara, which is on display only on 15 June during the celebration of S. Vito Martyr, patron of Montalto. The clock face with the numbering in twelve hours counter-clockwise is peculiar. The church preserves paintings by Martino Bonfini fromPatrignone, painted around 1607.